Casimir Artmann share his thoughts of the future of ITIL with Greger Wikstrand.
Is it possible to have a fast and flexible process for managing changes in IT-organisations using ITIL? Is there a way of increase the speed of changes or not?
Listen to this episode of Architecture Corner and find out another approach.
You can follow them on twitter as @Artmann and @GregerWikstrand
This episode was recorded at Joakims home in Helsingborg in August 2015.
1) ITIL - https://www.axelos.com/
2) PMBOK -http://www.pmi.org/
3) Benefits of Kanban - http://www.gregerwikstrand.com/benefits-of-kanban/
4) Fixed Price Bids - http://guntherverheyen.com/2012/10/07/fixed-price-bids-an-open-invitation-to-bribe-cajole-lie-and-cheat/
5) Driving in the fast lane with ITIL - http://disruptivearchitecture.info/blog/2015/8/13/driving-in-the-fast-lane-with-itil
Architecture Corner is a part of Disruptive Architecture - http://disruptivearchitecture.info
Published by Artmann Media, Höganäs, Sweden, September 2015.
Copyright: Creative Commons License, Attribution Share Alike