Who is Casimir Artmann?
I'm working as manager consultant and enterprise architect for Sogeti here in Helsingborg - Sweden.
My main focus areas from a business perspective are:
- Finance and insurance: Major changes to applications in existing IT-landscapes
- Energy: Smart metering and meter data management for utilities
- Telecom: BSS, OSS and (IT) Service management for telcos
- Transformation: Enterprise architecture on strategic level and business unit level.
I have been working with IT-strategy, Business Process Re-engineering, IT-architecture, IT-Governance and Security in multi-national companies for many many years. The work has been carried out as lead architect on both corporate level with CIO and on department level.
With more than twenty-five years of experience from IT-sector in different areas and business segments, (process industry, retail, bank & finance, utlities, logistics, manufacturing, education and dot.com) I have the ability to work in different companies.
As stated by others - my personal profile is:
- Highly involved, deeply committed and motivated
- Has the capacity to make decisions
- Has the ability to coach and train others
- Leadership and communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Trusted partner
- Creative team worker
This site is a personal site for Casimir Artmann. The opinions expressed in this site is not an official standpoint from my employeer or Capgemini Group.